The provisional programme of the ISKO 2022 Conference in Aalborg, Denmark, is available on the conference website. Note that it is subject to change.
The two keynote speakers invited are:
- Professor Jens-Erik Mai who will speak about classification in the algorithmic age.
- Professor Kora Golub who will speak about subject access for digital humanities.
Sessions will cover a wide variety of topics such as:
- Knowledge Organization theory and concepts
- Application of Knowledge Organization in different contexts, with specific examples
- Development of Knowledge Organization Systems (KOS)
- Knowledge Organization educational practices
- Knowledge Organization and nations
Deadline for early bird registration is extended to 1 June 2022. The registration options include participation in the full 3-days physical conference held in Aalborg and virtual participation. Virtual participation includes the following:
- Access to all paper sessions, including full Research papers and short research papers
- Access to keynotes from invited speakers
- Access to interactive events such as workshops and panels
- Access to poster session
- Access to ISKO conference proceedings 2022
Further details are available here and for questions or concerns regarding registration, please contact the conference chair Marianne Lykke