The editorial team is calling for contributions to a special issue on "Education and Training for Knowledge Organization". The team welcomes conceptual, theoretical, and empirical submissions to explore the multiple education perspectives for KO worldwide.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- education and training for KO across fields and disciplines
- comparative studies on KO education
- education for subject analysis
- education for KO in specialized fields (e.g., Medicine)
- education for the development of Knowledge Organization Systems
- education for development and use of metadata, ontologies, and taxonomies
See submission instructions here.